The poster sessions take place in the hallway outside the lecture hall on Wednesday, January 09th (posters 1-15, first coffee break, 15:10 - 16:00) and on Thursday, January 10th (posters 16-35, 13:00-14:00). The presentations will be held in parallel sessions.
Please prepare your poster according to the following guidelines:
Poster design and presentations:
- Posters and presentations must be written and given in English.
- Presenters have 5 minutes (3-minute talk + 2-minute discussion).
- Posters should be A0 size (0.84 x 1.19 m) in portrait orientation.
- Please organize the production of your poster yourself.
- If you are a member of the Young DZHK: Please use the DZHK poster template which can be downloaded here.
- Please display your poster on the board assigned to you (number of your poster).
- On Day 1 poster setup will be between noon and 15:00. Please remove your poster after the session.
- On Day 2 setup will be until noon. Please remove your poster after the session.
- Posters that will not have been removed will be discarded.
- Tacks and push-pins are not allowed. Double-sided tape will be provided.
Publication of accepted abstracts
- All approved abstracts will appear in a conference abstract booklet and on the conference website.
- Abstracts will not be edited and will be reproduced in the form submitted in the abstract booklet.
- Please proofread your abstract carefully because once submitted, it cannot be revised.